Friday, March 31, 2006

Assignment 3: Phoenix

Well...It's official! Phoenix it is!! I am really excited! I am coming home sometime next week (after I have my time to enjoy the cherry blossoms here in DC) and will spend about 3 weeks in Jackson. At the end of April, me and the G35 are gonna meet up with Maggie and head west! The final details are still pending, but everything seems to be falling right into place...as I knew that it would. I am going to be working at Banner Good Samaritan Hospital in the Medical/Surgical Intentisive Care Unit. The Nurse Manager was incredibly nice and it sounds to like it is a very well organized and well run unit. And..yes mom...day shift. I have met tons of people that tell me that Phoenix is a wonderful place to go as a traveler. Everyone keeps reminding me that it is gonna be hot, but this Mississippi girl is not scared! I wonna go to a Suns game. And it is only a few hours from Vegas and San Diego. Perfect! AND I have been told that there are amazing Spas in Phoenix. Anyone interested?? ; )

No comments: