Of coarse I didn't think to take before pictures - I never dreamed that I would want to take an after picture! But, I started this morning with a tree and a lot of weeds - and this is what I ended up with this afternoon! I know it is hard to tell in the picture, but...there are 3 dwarf azaleas against the wall, with Jasmine between them to train to vine along the wall. There are some other things that my property manager gave me that she was not going to use - I have no idea what they are, but the bright green shrub in the bottom right hand corner above and the very small purple shrubs that you can see in the top picture. I planted Lenten Roses around the base of the tree and some annuals in front of the tree. And day lillies! But my favorite...a climbing hydrangea! In the bottom picture - tall shrub in the top left corner. Hopefully, it will grow along the wall above the azalea and meet the Jasmine in the corner...we'll see in a couple of years!
So, planning committee - what do you think? how did I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment