Saturday, April 29, 2006

Unimaginable Gifts

Over the past few days, I have been yet again humbled as I have considered my Heavenly Father's loving faithfulness to His underserving child. I am overwhelmed to the point of tears. I knew that travel nursing would be an incredible experience, but God has blessed me beyond my wildest imagination. I have met incedible people and built lasting relationships with people from all of the country. I have been places and seen things that I may never have had that opportunity to otherwise. But more amazing than the opporunities that I have been given, is the goodness and provision of my gracious Father. He has sovereignly directed every step. He has provided me with the opportunity to worship and the gift of a Christian community in amazing churches. He has provided fellowship with believers and the encouragement of sisters in Christ. He has given me comfortable places to live with precious roommates. He has opened doors of hospitals and units that are welcoming and accepting. He has given me the opportunity to grow as nurse and learn more about the mercy ministry. He has surrounded me with His angels and provided safety every step of the way. My support system from my family and friends at home has been everything and more that I knew it would be. He who is sovereign has provided for every need before I even knew what to ask for. I will cherish this time in my life forever. This morning I am reminded of heaven. In our wildest, deepest and most intimate dreams, we could never possibly come close to imagining how glorious it will be.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

It is encouraging to hear what the Lord is doing in your life. I hope that we can all realize what are blessings are daily. Have fun in AZ!!